carmen, alejandro y yo
hoo wee
anama and the korean.
haaaaaaahaaha
ana maria and me
this is so funny, more than half my pictures have me doing something stupid in them. this never happens! what a great party.
un blog para compartir unas historias colombianas....
3 comments:
wow. colombian people are ALL so gorgeous.
who knew the country was so full of insanely beautiful people?
can't wait to come.!
E-Way!!
I always wonder what you are up to...and then one day I actually had 5 seconds to myself (you are a teacher so you know what I mean!) and I looked at the links on Ginny's blog and there you were!! You look GREAT and like you are having an awesome time, which is fabolous. Send me an email sometime...jeejee_18@hotmail.com
JBW
ps- The girl in the photos- Ana Maria I think- looks so much like Karen from my year of Con-Ed...remember her?!
Post a Comment