Next time say hello to them from me =) I have your blog on my feed now, so I will stay updated much easier than before (I really feel a part of this century now that I figured this RSS feed out)
hi lovie! ginny also told me that i should get skype. so i think i will go tomorrow and invest in a microphone, and then we can talk for free! i LOVE your posts. keep writing, it makes me feel like i have a window into your life. love you.
2 comments:
Next time say hello to them from me =)
I have your blog on my feed now, so I will stay updated much easier than before (I really feel a part of this century now that I figured this RSS feed out)
Talk to you soon Erin!
Love
hi lovie! ginny also told me that i should get skype. so i think i will go tomorrow and invest in a microphone, and then we can talk for free! i LOVE your posts. keep writing, it makes me feel like i have a window into your life. love you.
Post a Comment