un blog para compartir unas historias colombianas....

Thursday, August 03, 2006

cheesecake, pizza y mas.!

what more could you really ask for?
for those of you that have travelled in latin america, coming across a restaurant with a name like this wouldn't be much of a surprise... oh goodness.!

so. it has been one week since my departure from canada, and here i am connected to dial up from my new apartamento, staring out over mountains and a clear night sky.

colombia is overwhelming, passionate, enchanting... full of juanes lovers like me.. :)

there is so much to say and yet i can't put a finger on what i'd like to write for this first entry. so many funny things have happened, so many beautiful sites and people, and i am working at a pretty fantastic school as far as i can tell.

so, i will leave you with some pictures.

this is from our first sunday in manizales, visiting the campestre down the mountain with all the new foreign staff along with our director and highschool principal. we were hanging out by the pool when we noticed the staff making a big plastic slip and slide.. and here is what follows.

yup, that's my principal.





1 comment:

Jeffy said...

They say a picture speaks a thousand words, so I figure that if I draw a good picture on one chart, I can leave the next ten or so blank.

I'm glad to hear you've safely arrived, and am looking forward to more stories and photos!